This editor allows authors and illustrators to edit legacy graphics or manually edit 2D graphics created with Cortona3D
Cortona2D EditorPro functionality
- Editing CGM images;
- Import: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, Bitmap and GIF;
- Export: SVG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF.
- Support of different object types: lines, polylines, Bezier lines, arcs, ellipses, polygons, hotspots, text;
- Selecting, moving, rotating, flipping and removing objects;
- Editing object properties in accordance with the WebCGM 2.0. profile;
- Combining objects. Ability to use the fragments of raster and vector images;
- Selecting object orientation and size from a built-in list of standard options;
- Snapping objects to the grid, points or segments of other objects;
- Support for property bundles: allows for defining line, fill, text and marker property sets (bundles), exchanging them between computers, assigning property bundle to object(s), select objects by property bundle;
- Slicing objects, removing object fragments between two crossings;
- Line: style, thickness, color;
- Text: style, font, size, boxed;
- Fills: solid, hatch and pattern.
- Editing hot spot properties;
- Adding layers and editing their properties;
- Adding points and segments to the lines, polygons and other types of objects;
- Scaling all types of objects;
- Saving and replacing raster images;
- Converting objects;
- Filters by object type (lines, texts, layers, etc.) for object multiple selection;
- A quick preview mode, where all lines have the same thickness.