- Do you feel constant pressure to produce competitive products faster and need a PLM solution that supports your design and production process?
- Does the inability to generate technical documentation in parallel with product development delay the introduction of new products?
- Reuse of product and customer support information;
- Automated workflows streamline communication between the two divisions.
- Supplying text, 3D and 2D visualizations that are directly derived from your existing engineering data improves the quality of your Customer Support Department and training information;
- Integration of your Technical Publication and Engineering Departments: both departments use the same CAD and BOM data;
- Integrated communication because both departments use the same PLM system (Teamcenter®) which draws on a single source of information;
- Shorter time to market;
- Reduced risk of obsolete data being used to generate technical publications;
- Reuse of data from Teamcenter® reduces the time required to generate technical publications;
- Teamcenter® Engineering data import;
- Extensive publication possibilities;
- Technical publication previews;
- Various standards, such as ATA 2200 and S1000D, available;
- Revision management;
- Team members can work together from different locations;
- Workflow management.
In this session, we cover how to work with Teamcenter and Cortona3D RapidAuthor to create a Parts Catalog.