- Product, process, resource and plant data management;
- Intuitive user interface to enhance productivity;
- Strong collaborative environment between engineering, manufacturing and the shop floor;
- Advanced bill of materials (BOM) and bill of process (BOP) management;
- Manufacturing change, configuration and workflow management;
- Resource management, classification and optimization;
- Open application and systems integration.
- Make better manufacturing decisions with the right information, in the right context;
- Integrate your product and production lifecycle;
- Synchronize and manage as-designed, as-planned and as-built BOM;
- Drive key manufacturing initiatives like Lean and Design for Manufacturing;
- Standardize engineering and manufacturing processes and improve collaboration;
- Reduce total cost of ownership and capital asset investment from program to program;
- Utilize existing software investments and expertise.
More information about Manufacturing Process Management on Siemens PLM Software website.
NOTE: Tecnomatix® and Teamcenter® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and in other countries.