- Interoperability with mainstream CAD systems;
- 3D layout definition of automation workcells;
- Accurate simulation and synchronization of multiple robots and mechanisms;
- Extensive library of standard robot models and robot controller configurations;
- Automation tools for robot placement, equipment selection, path planning and optimization, program generation and collision detection.
- Reduced process engineering lead time;
- Increased manufacturing quality, accuracy and profitability;
- Accurate robot programs downloaded to the shop floor;
- Increased production equipment utilization for maximum return;
- Problems detected and solved with simulation during early stages of planning;
- Validated and optimized welding programs based on corporate specifications;
- Reduced cost reflected from process development through to implementation.
More information about Robcad™ on Siemens PLM Software website.
NOTE: Robcad™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and in other countries.