RobotExpert software is an easy-to-deploy robot simulation software system that supports unique industry applications such as pick-and-place, material surface treatment, arc welding and laser cutting. Featuring an intuitive 3D environment,
RobotExpert gives you the power to simulate complete manufacturing cells and systems, allowing you to optimize robotic paths and improve cycle times. With RobotExpert, you have the ability to create the best arrangement of equipment to meet your specific manufacturing needs.
New: Siemens offers a free 30-day trial for the latest version of Tecnomatix® RobotExpert
- 3D modeling of kinematics for tooling and robots;
- Support for robots from a vast array of vendors (ABB, Fanuc, Kuka, etc.);
- Dynamic 3D robot simulation;
- Collision detection;
- Gantt chart representation;
- Offline industrial robot programming;
- Accurate cycle time calculation using realistic robot simulation (RRS);
- Ability to upload robot programs from the shop floor;
- Customized user interface and functionality;
- Intuitive and native Windows environment tool.
- Virtual optimization of robotic processes;
- Higher throughput through optimized cycle times;
- Standardized industrial robot programming;
- Shortened downtime when introducing a change or a new product;
- Avoidance of human hazards and costly damage to equipment during new program introduction;
- Easy preparation of special robot program syntax.
More information about RobotExpert on Siemens PLM Software website.
NOTE: Tecnomatix® is a trademark or registered trademark of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and in other countries.